The Snare Drummer's Toolbox from Row-Loff (Book + DVD) - 80 pages; Snare Drum Method of 2009 from Row-Loff Productions; for Beginners, Text english; DVD with Video Lessons, Performance and Play-along Trax, 40 pages additional materials
In the Book . . .
- Instructions on set-up & tuning your snare drum
- Ten lessons covering reading, stroke types, cut time, triple meter, rudiments, and more
- 20 solos and 11 duets, each focused on the material for each lesson
- Fun "Eye-Q Review" tests at the end of each lesson
- Chop-Builders Page
- The "15 Toolbox Essential Rudiments"
- Five rudiment solos each focusing on (3) rudiments
- A two-page "Grand Finale" solo
On the DVD . . .
- Video instruction for each lesson in the "Toolbox"
- An interview with Scott Brown detailing classroom format
- Video instruction on the nine "Toolbox" percussion instruments with Dr. Julie Hill
- Two play-along tracks (mp3's at two tempos) for every solo & duet
- 62 mp3 "Groove Tracks" diverse in styles and tempos for practice
- 26 mp3 Stick-Click metronome tempos
- Over 40 pages of additional exercises